- We invite the submission of abstracts for oral communication (15 + 5 min discussion), flash communication or poster communication in English.
- All scientific contributions are subject to a peer review process by Members of the Advisory Board.
- The Advisory Board reserves the right to change the communication format according to the scientific program.
- We strongly encourage all students selected for oral and flash communications to present their work in English, although it is not mandatory. All PowerPoint slides and posters should be written in English.
- Only abstracts submitted via the online submission form (below) will be considered.
- Please use the Template available here for creating an abstract. Abstracts should be submitted in Windows-based Microsoft Word (.doc).
- The Abstract submission deadline has been extended until monday, the 23rd of January, at 11.59 pm.
- Authors selected for oral, flash or poster communications will be notified no later than 1st of February 2017.
- Poster size should be A0 portrait oriented or width: 80 cm, Length: 120 cm.
Abstract submission is now closed.