Please be aware of the steps to undertake to register and participate. We also ask you to comply with the deadlines. Your collaboration is important for the success of this event. Thank you!
- The registration is free of charge.
- After your registration, you will receive an email confirming your registry. If you don’t receive an email with the confirmation, please contact us.
- This event is open to the general public (including Professors, Researchers and Post-Docs).
- We encourage all (BSc, MSc and PhD) students and research fellows from Departamento de Química e Bioquímica of FCUL to participate in this meeting, as well as PhD students from the BioSYS Doctoral Programme working in biochemistry research projects. This is a great opportunity to bring the students of our department together and the ultimate goal of this meeting is to stimulate scientific creativity and the exchange of ideas amongst us, simultaneously encouraging comradeship and multidisciplinary work with the establishment of new research collaborations.
- If you wish to cancel your registration, please notify us in advance.
- Registration has been extended until 3rd of February 2017.
Registration is now closed.